Monday 30 May 2011

Crochet Flowers Easel Card

Hi guys
The card that I am showing you today combines two of my hobbies; Crochet and Paper Craft...

This card I have made for a very special friend who loves crafts and is very artistic but due to work pressure is unable to find time to do anything Creative... So made this sentiment especially for her...

I am entering this card for the ICR Dhin Chak Photo Inspiration + Handmade embellishment Challenge

I have made Crochet flowers and used quilled flowers for the centre.

Taking inspiration from the many coloured lights on a string... i have made a crochet Toran and attached it to the Sentiment inside...





and
Prairie Fairy Friday - More than one Fold Card

oh ya... and below is a pic of a tissue paper flower I tried... HAd seen one made by Paru at her place and that was perfect... Mine still requires help... but I'm sure slowly and steadily will reach there...

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jovita. Really like the crochet toran......very rare!!

    Cheers, Indira
    http://arty-sorts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the crochet flowers are beautiful always wanted to learn them.........by the way love ur tissue flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea to use crocheting on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow pretty artistic creation for ur artistic friend n Yes tissue flower is very pretty n prefect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love crochet flowers,and i wish i can learn it someday:))superb card,thanks for playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that DP!


    Thanks for joining us at PFD for the "More Than One Fold" challenge and good luck! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...