Tuesday 24 May 2011

My First Easel Card :)

This post is exciting for me as the card I made is an Easel Card... Once I made it I sat wondering why I had not tried it till date...

Again this card was made on order for quilled flowers... So here it is

I am entering this Card into the ICR Challenge 3 -

Here is the challenge pad





My inspiration is the bright colours of flowers in Orange, Blue and Pink and the fluttering butterfly... Also used bling for the butterfly body and on the flowers on the inside of the card.




The card can stand either on the Blinged Daisy or on the sentiment also as seen below...



Handmade Embellishment: The quilled flowers are fringed (some with and some without centres). Also for the centre Pink flower used diagonal fringing.


Also made a matching envelope with a bow ( which can be opened).. Sorry the bow got pushed to the side when taking the pic...


I am also entering this card into Kavitha Blogaversary Challenge for a  handmade flower... This challenge includes a tutorial by Anita... I think the flowers she makes are super duper... I just love them...


And finally A Spoon full of Sugar - Things with Wings - Butterfly

So tell me what ya think of this effort I have made...

7 comments:

  1. Wow what a super card. So many flowers. The butterfly is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card jovi,love the flowers n butterfly.Thanks for taking part:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely creation and I love the butterfly too do you have a punch for the butterfly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a beautiful card jovi ,the flowers butterfly are just super.love the colors u have used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Jovi! I like the backgound and the quilled flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the way you have placed the flowers - so artistic!

    xxx Monica

    PS: Thanks for visiting amd leaving me nice words to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow lovely colorful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...