Monday 3 October 2011

Thanks a Latte!!!!

Hi friends

How u all doin?? This is an actual post of completed work after a long long time.... I hope u guys like it

I have tried the technique of Clear Block Stamping by Piali (Touch of Creation) at Yvonne's Guest Blogger Challenge.... Though I am not a technique person nor a stamping expert, I thought i would give a try at it.... (I know i could have done better... )

So here's a pic of my card


White Card stock with Clear Block Stamping on the Scalloped Oval Diecut. Stamp Set used is Fiskars latte Love. Rhinestones are locally bought. Diecut's are bought from kavitha.

The sentiment on the inside of the card


Tried to make a matching envelope with coffee beans and vapours (which ended up looking like a flourish)


I am entering this card into

I want to know what u think of this effort... I know its not that grt and I promise to improve.... but plz still ur comments are most welcome.... tips tooooooo!!!!!!!

Cya

11 comments:

  1. Jovi welcome back.. How are you and its so apt for the crafty Jc.

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely card jovi and good to see you active in blogland again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good... I like the fiskars set too...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the pop of colour!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Piali's block stamping challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, i love this card. the bling is the perfect touch! And the envelope does scream of coffee! :))) beautiful placement of elements.
    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge #10 - Simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!! love the simplicity of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowzers !!love the simplicity of this one !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey jovi this is asmita. lovely cards. do visit my new blog: navrachnahandicraft.blogspot.com

    take care. have a gr8 day

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card...great technique, color, and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...